Sunday, 2 November 2014

Sunday Post #12



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalise it! Include as much as you want or as little. Check out the rules of the meme.

This week was a lot quieter which is possibly why I managed to post more than usual.  We did get a day trip in with the teen and her friend and I took quite a lot of photographs which will make their way onto my photo blog soon enough.

Posts on Booketta's Book Blog

Posts on my other blogs

Useful posts elsewhere in the Blogosphere
Weekend Edition – NaNoWriNOPE plus Good Reads and Writing Tips

Books Read
Forgotten - Cat Patrick 3*

Current Reads
I am working my way through some poetry collections including:
The World's Wife  - Carol Ann Duffy
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud... - Ana Sampson
My current read is:
Significance - Jo Mazelis

My Musical Listens
The Cranberries - Everyone Is Doing It
John Legend - Get Lifted
Ben Howard - I Forgot Where We Are

On TV
Downton Abbey
Grey's Anatomy 


Blog Book Plans
I hope to have some more words to share on Wondrous Words Wednesday.
A poem for Poetry Corner.
A PreLoved giveaway.
One planned review.  Any more will be a bonus.
After the review read my next book choice will be whatever comes out of the book jar.

Plans for next week - to continue the decorating, mainly the hubby's job but I will lend a hand when needed.  I hope to get to writing group.  My monthly book group meets this week, get to both of my usual classes, get my hair done and there maybe an evening of poetry and music too. 

How was your week?

Blog Archive