Sunday, 30 November 2014

It's A Wrap - End of Month Round Up

November has been a very lean month on the blog.  This is a busy time of year and it is flying by.  I cannot see December being any better but do watch this space, it is my intention to get posts up as and when I can.

Post Stats
Poetry Corner = 2
Sunday Post = 1
Wondrous Words Wednesday = 1
Book Review = 1 

Books Read and Reviewed
Significance - Jo Mazelis 4.5*

Books Read and Rated
Brixton Beach - Roma Tearne 5*

Poetry Feature
Sonnet 43 - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
The Owl and the Pussycat - Edward Lear

Overview
I made 5 posts during November, a big drop on October's stats.  Unfortunately, I was unable to make a discussion post or set up a give-away for this month.  I managed one contribution to each of the Sunday Post and Wondrous Words Wednesday memes.  I am still catching up on my TBR reads which will take me a long time to clear the shelves.  I am still not able to take on any review requests for the foreseeable future.

Plans for December
I am currently reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn for book group.  The next suggested book group title is Inferno by Dan Brown which I will start next and then I shall pick from the book jar.  There are no set plans for December, having been unable to fulfill all of November's I felt it best to see what happens here - watch this space!

How was November for you?

Blog Archive