Sunday, 21 September 2014

Sunday Post #7


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalise it! Include as much as you want or as little. Check out the rules of the meme.

Posts on Booketta's Book Blog
Sunday Post #6

Posts on my other blogs

Useful posts elsewhere in the Blogosphere

New Arrival
I won some swag from a give-away on Twitter:













The Supreme Macaroni Company - Adriana Trigliani complete with Hipster diary, bag and postcard.

Books Read
Tess of the D'Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy 5*
Tegan's Blood - LH Cosway 3*

Current Reads
I am working my way through some poetry collections including:
The World's Wife  - Carol Ann Duffy
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud... - Ana Sampson
My current read is:
It Could Be Worse, You Could Be Me - Ariel Leve

My Musical Listens
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Live from Hyde Park
Motown - The Ultimate Collection
Blondie - Parallel Lines
Tom Jones - Reload
Sheryl Crow
Steppenwolf
Michael Jackson- Thriller

On TV
Crimes of Passion
The Suspicions of Mr Whicher (Catch up)

My Week
I had my usual classes and it was great to be back into that routine.  My monthly reading group met and we discussed the two books we read over the summer.  The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith was the firm favourite.  I met a friend for coffee and it was a lovely warm, sunny day so I took a stroll through the park there and back.  You can see the photos in my Saturday Snapshot post (link above).  In return for my 'free' walks with the Ramblers the past month I was glad to be able to help out with mailing the autumn/winter programmes.

Next Week
Apart from my usual weekly timetable I do not have much planned.  I am meeting some friends for a drink one evening.

Blog Book Plans

I will have some more words to share on Wondrous Words Wednesday.
A poem for Poetry Corner..
Review?  Watch this space!
Discussion post.
My next book choice will be whatever comes out of the book jar.

What are you sharing with us today?



Blog Archive