Sunday, 7 September 2014

Sunday Post #5


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalise it! Include as much as you want or as little. Check out the rules of the meme.


Posts on Booketta's Book Blog
Sunday Post #4

Posts on my other blogs

Useful posts elsewhere in the Blogosphere

Books Read
Trash - Andy Mulligan 4*

Current Reads

I am working my way through some poetry collections including:

The World's Wife  - Carol Ann Duffy
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud... - Ana Sampson
More Poetry Please - BBC Books
My current read is:
New Moon - Stephanie Meyer

My Musical Listens
Katie Melua - Call Off the Search
Eric Clapton - Crossroads
KT Tunstall - Drastic Fantastic
John Legend - Evolver

On TV
Crimes of Passion


My Week
My regular weekly commitment Pilates class is now back on and I managed a couple of walks both with a friend and with the Ramblers group.  I visited a friend one afternoon, we hadn't met up for a while so that was nice to catch up.  I went for a meal with the better half and his walking pals which was really nice and good value.  I was designated driver so I didn't get to drink but that wasn't a problem for me.  The teen and I didn't get to the writing group as she was feeling tired and a bit run down with a virus.


Next Week
I don't have a lot in the calendar yet other than the regular activities this week.  Fingers crossed the teen and I will get to hear the anthologies being performed. I will get my last big walk with the group this week as my yoga class returns the following week. The teen returns to college and is still awaiting her timetable.  They really do leave it to the eleventh hour!  


Blog Book Plans

I hope I will have some more words to share on Wondrous Words Wednesday.
A poem for Poetry Corner.
I will have a give-away winner by the end of the week.
Review?  Watch this space!
My next book choice will be whatever comes out of the book jar.

What are you sharing with us today?


Blog Archive