Thursday, 25 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

I am a very lucky recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award.  I am one of the book reviewers nominated by the lovely Sharon of Sharon's Book Nook.


  A mega big thank you!



The rules of this award are:
  • You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  • You must list the rules and display the award.
  • You must add 7 facts about yourself.
  • You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
  • You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
Now this is quite hard because I have to think of things I haven't posted before.  Okay, here goes:
1. As a child I adopted a tortoise which just happened to appear in the garden.  After several enquiries checking if anyone had lost a tortoise, Tyrrell became my first pet.
2. I love the Scandi-crime shows that have come on our TV in the last few years.  Can I add Borgen to that too?
3. I have three offspring.
4. I quite enjoy a bit of baking. That is the real thing not watching GBBO. :)
5. I have been married a long time and our wedding anniversary is coming up soon.
6. I visited Antwerp this year and fell in love with the city.  I would highly recommend a visit there.



Blog Archive