Thursday, 3 April 2014

It's a Wrap - End of Month Round Up

Another month with very little going on here.  I realise I have only managed one book review!  I have spent the past week doing very little having fallen victim to this flu virus that is doing the rounds.  I am still ploughing through Parade's End by Ford Maddox Ford but it isn't a read for when you aren't well.  This is the month that was March.

Post Stats
Book Reviews = 1
Posts about Incoming Books = 1
WWW meme = 3
Blogoversary giveaway = 1

Books Read and Reviewed
The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty 3*

No competition this month, neither winner or loser.

Only one paperback came into my home this month.  I made three contributions to the Wondrous Words Wednesday meme and I hosted a giveaway to celebrate my blog anniversary this year.  I have two more books to give away in the next month or so.

I am still reading Parade's End but hope to be finished soon.  Next up is the book group choice Mrs Sinclair's Suitcase - Louise Walters.

Was March a good month for you in reading?

Blog Archive