Saturday, 1 March 2014

It's a Wrap - End of Month Round Up

Another slow month but this is the way it will be for the next few months while other commitments take over.  I will try and post book reviews but they will be slow, one or two a month.  Here's my round up for February.

Post Stats
Book Reviews = 3
Posts about Incoming Books = 2
Wondrous Words Wednesday meme = 2

Books Read and Reviewed
Remarkable Creatures - Tracy Chevalier 4*
The Cry of the Loon - Christopher Morris 4*
The Englishman - Helena Halme 4*

They were all winners this month.

I made two posts about books coming into my home.
Stats on these are:
Wins = 4 (3 tree books and 1 audio book)
Charity shop haul = 5
Freebies = 24 ebooks

For the first time I joined in Wondrous Words Wednesday meme.  I am currently reading Parade's End - Ford Maddox Ford which is full of 'big' words.  I have just started reading The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty for book group.

I have not made any reading plans for March.

Have you any plans?

Blog Archive