Saturday, 1 February 2014

Feeding My E-Reader #11, What the Postman Brought and Charity Shop Binge

Oh dear!  We did go a bit mad with book collecting this week in both tree and eBooks.  My physical shelves are now full so I really have to start tackling that TBR big time.  The Kindle is filling up nicely but when, I ask myself will I find time to read them all.  I have two review reads for February which take priority and then reading time will be limited for a while.

On a positive note I want to share my haul with you, so here goes:

Won 



Wake - Anna Hope (Give-away from Random Things Through My Letterbox)

Charity Shop Haul 

The Uninvited Guests - Sadie Jones
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
Brixton Beach - Roma Tearne
The Soldier's Wife - Joanna Trollope
Before I Go to Sleep - SJ Watson





Freebies
Excess All Areas (Freya Johnson 1) - Mandy Baggot
Hello World - Joanna Sellick
Sylvie's Story - John G Gaynard
The Little Book of Blogging Inspiration
The Half Life of Hannah - Nick Alexander
Witch Song: (Witch Song #1) - Amber Argyle
Twisted - NL Greene
The Woman - David Bishop
Yellow Crocus: A Novel - Laila Ibrahim
Resident Fear - Hylton Smith
Double Shock - Peggy Holloway
The Theory of Knowledge: A Jargon-Free Guide to Epistemology - Doug Erlandson
Europe: 40 Amazing Experiences - Lonely Planet
Distant Dreams (Ribbons of Steel Book #1) - Judith Pella and Tracie Peterson
Survival, a YA paranormal romance (Book 1 of The Guardians of Vesturon Series) - AM Hargrove
Back on Murder (A Roland March Mystery Book #1) - J Mark Bertrand
When They First Met (A Cedar Cove Short Story) - Debbie Macomber
Secret's in the Sauce (The Potluck Catering Club Book #1) - Linda Evans Shepherd and Eva Marie Everson
Paper Roses (Texas dreams Book #1) - Amanda Cabot
The Meeting Place (Song of Arcadia Book #1) - Janet Oke and T Davis Bunn
The Christmas Bake Off - Abby Clements
Waiting for Summer's Return (Heart of the Prairie Book #1) - Kim Vogel Sawyer


What books came into your home this week?



Blog Archive