Saturday, 4 January 2014

Feeding My E-Reader #7

Who said " no more books"?  Not me!  In terms of incoming this is a good start to the New Year.  In terms of the "I will not buy or enter competitions or pick up Kindle freebies", then it is not a good start at all!  On the positive side I have filled my book jar and I do intend to try and pick a couple of titles from it per month.  There is hope for my ever increasing TBR to slowly reduce.

Here's this week's loot:

Wins













Never Let You Fall - Michele G Miller















The Memory Witch - Heather Topham-Wood















Strings Attached - Mandy Baggot

Review















Dark Horse: How Challenger Companies Rise to Prominence - Dan Mack

Freebies















Once Upon a Winter - Valerie-Anne Baglietto















All That Mullarkey - Sue Moorcroft















To Turn Full Circle - Linda Mitchelmore

How did your New Year start in new books?

Blog Archive