Sunday, 20 October 2013

Shine On Award

I am delighted to have received the Shine On Award from the lovely Jaffa and Jo at jaffareadstoo.  Thank you very much for thinking of me and my blog.


There are rules to receiving and giving this award which follow here :
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.

Seven random bits about me:
1. I was born 3 weeks premature.
2. I had two cats as childhood pets.
3. I have a dairy intolerance.
4. I lived in Denmark for one year in my late teens.
5. I have a small cute caravan called an Eriba Puck which Mr Booketta and I love to take out and tour.
6. I have recently taken up sewing and knitting again and have started a blog where I post my projects titled Cones Makes (and Bakes!)
7. The current book group I take part in is the second group I have set up in my locality.

My nominees are:
Curiosity Killed the Bookworm
A Reading Corner
Bakey's Book Blog
Dizzy C's Little Book Blog
JeanzBookReadNReview

I have checked the blogs listed above to try and make sure I am not passing this award to bloggers who have stated that their blogs are award fee zones.  If I have breached that then please accept my apologies and I'll try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Blog Archive