Saturday, 12 October 2013

Freebies

This week I have been a very lucky lady winning two books from competitions.  I also have a book loaned to me by a friend to read.  Up next for review.


Word On The Street - Romy Wood
This is the book that was launched last week and I posted about the event here.  I was going to buy a copy but my friend insisted I read the copy she bought.  To be honest I am a little scared as I don't want to bend or crease it, I will have to be very careful.


To The Fair Land - Lucienne Boyce
I won this book from a give-away on JaffaReadsToo blog.  The book arrived with a nice matching bookmark from the author.

The Ocean At The End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman
I won this book by re-tweeting a status from Waterstones on Twitter.  I was surprised to have won this prize from @WstonesNewSt.

What books did you get this week?

Blog Archive