Monday, 28 October 2013

Feeding My Kindle #2

This is not something I do very often, but after last week's success in 'feeding my Kindle' I thought I would give it some more food.  Once again, I found some interesting looking freebies.

Let's take a look at the list:
Before the Rose Petal Beach - Dorothy Koomson
Beside the Rose Petal Beach - Dorothy Koomson
Bruno and le Pere Noel 'A Christmas Short Story' - Martin Walker
The Resolution - Linda Green
Blood on the Water - Alex Connor
Unearthing the Bones - Alex Connor
A Grosvenor Square Christmas - Various
In Search of a Love Story (Book One) - Rachel Schurig
Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble - MC Beaton
Ghost in the Machine (Scott Cullen Mysteries) - Ed James
Murder in Steeple Martin (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery Series) - Lesley Cookman

Did you get ebooks or paperbooks this week?  Maybe a combination!

Blog Archive