Saturday, 24 August 2013

What I Brought Home...This Week

I went to the library!  Twice in one week, whatever next?  The first visit during the week was accompanying OH on a visit to return the maps and books he borrowed to take away with us on our trip to East Anglia. Also, our eldest had overdue books to return complete with fines to pay.

Our library is very good at selling off old stock so I picked up a couple of photography books, OH brought a history book and the teen who came along with us purchased a few books as well as borrowing.  At 20p per book, you can't go wrong.  Today's visit was to collect my order for book group, to be discussed at our next meet the first week of September.

So what did I get?

For 20p each:












Photography for Dummies - Russell Hart












Digital Photography Expert Landscape & Nature - Michael Freeman


Loaned for Book Group read:


The Black Rose of Florence  - Michele Giuttari 

What books came into your life this week?

Blog Archive