Saturday, 31 August 2013

It's A Wrap - End of Month Round Up

Didn't I do well?  Several posts since my holiday, making up for lost time.  Two weeks in East Anglia have done me good, I have found my reading and reviewing mojo :)  So, what are the stats?

Stats:
Book reviews = 4
Introducing a new blogger post = 1
Writing competition launch post = 1
What I brought home = 1
Books read = 4
Ratings - 3 x 4* and 1 x 3*

Books Read and Reviewed
26a - Diana Evans 4*
Notes On a Scandal - Zoe Heller 4*
The School Run - Sophie King 3*
The Black Rose of Florence - Michele Giuttari 4*

Review by FloraTellsIt
The Somnambulist - Essie Fox

No unfinished books this month.

No winners or losers either.

I posted details about the Harper's Bazaar New Literary Competition which closes on 13 December 2013.

I also wrote about the books I brought home this month which included two photography books purchased for 20p each at my local library and my loan to read for book group which has been reviewed and listed above.

The book ban is still on until I can drastically reduce my TBR.

My current read is: The Third Angel - Alice Hoffman 

What can you expect in September? 
Tomorrow I will be posting about author Lynda Renham and the online launch of her new book The Valentine Present and Other Diabolical Liberties with a give-away.  Please keep a look out for that!

There will be reviews including The Third Angel and September's book group choice.

How has your month been?

Happy reading!

Blog Archive