Sunday, 30 June 2013

It's A Wrap - End of Month Round Up

A poor month again on the reading and reviewing front.  I read four books, reviewed one and gave up on one.  In spite of a trip away for 5 nights I didn't get much reading done because we had pretty good weather and spent our time touring and visiting places.

Reviewed
This Is A Love Story - Jessica Thompson 4*

Books Read and Not Reviewed
The Group - Mary McCarthy
The Casual Vacancy - JK Rowling

Unfinished
On Beauty - Zadie Smith

With the exception of one book all have been winners this month.

Loser
On Beauty - Zadie Smith

I ran a give-away one copy of A Small Free Kiss In The Dark by Glenda Millard won by Millie W.

No incoming I am on a book ban except for getting a copy of our next Book Group read.  I am still tackling my TBR.

I am currently reading Fingersmith  - Sarah Waters.

Future Plans
We will choose our read for book group on Tuesday to carry us over until September when we will resume our monthly meets after the holidays.  I will also run a Pre-Loved give-away this month, so do look out for that.

Enjoy the summer whatever you do or wherever you be and happy reading!

Blog Archive