Tuesday, 30 April 2013

It's A Wrap - End of Month Round Up

April was a busy month, not so much on the book front but elsewhere in my life.  I don't seem to have read so much this month and have reviewed one book.  Let's see if May gets any better in my bookish life!

I have read 6 books this month and reviewed one of them.

Reviewed 
Pink Wellies and Flat Caps - Lynda Renham 3*

Books Read and Not Reviewed
A Gathering Storm - Rachel Hore
The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella
Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
Midnight Cactus - Bella Pollen
Please Look After My Mother - Kyung-Sook Shin

Winners 4*
A Gathering Storm - Rachel Hore
Labyrinth - Kate Mosse

No losers this month.

I ran a give-away: One copy of Nobody's Damsel by EM Tippetts won by Carol E Wyer author of Surfing in Stilettos and owner of Facing 50 With Humour blog.

I was a giver for World Book Night on Tuesday 23 April.  I gave away copies of Damage by Josephine Hart.

Incoming
Lucky Break - Esther Freud (£2 in The Last Bookshop)
Pink Wellies and Flat Caps - Lynda Renham (Review)
The View on the Way Down - Rebecca Wait
The Promise - Ann Weisgarber (both a win from Anne's give-away on Random Things Through My Letterbox)
My Family and Other Animals - Gerald Durrell (RISI swap)
Keeping the World Away - Margaret Forster (Library for May book group read)

Future Plans
Another give-away, again from my book stocks.  Look out for that!

Have a good month of reading in May.



Blog Archive