Tuesday, 1 January 2013

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up and Look Ahead

I have decided to post my monthly round up as usual and make a separate post for the year of 2012.  Once again, I read quite a few books in December.

December Reads
Emerald City - Alicia K Leppert 3* (e-book)
The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year - Sue Townsend (not reviewed) - Book Group read
The Quickening - Mari Biella 4* (e-book)
The Secret Life of Copernicus H Stringfellow - Lorin Barber 4* (e-book)
Keira's Quest Awakenings - Kristy Brown 2* (e-book)
The Abigale Chronicles #1 - Jo Michaels 3* (e-book)
A Wayne in a Manger - Gervase Phinn (not reviewed) Secret Santa book
Confessions of a Cake Addict - Emma Kaufman 3* (e-book)
Corpalism - Arun D Ellis (not reviewed) (e-book)
Narrative Loserdom - Ryan Collins 2* (e-book)
Loco Moco - Ty Hutchinson 3* (e-book)
Surfing In Stilettos - Carol E Wyer 3*
Of Folly and Fear - Tania Johansson 3* (e-book)

I also made posts about books that came into my home in December.

Look Ahead at January
The Tide Breaker - Sonya Watson
Bound By Love - Patti Roberts
Nobody's Damsel - Emily Mah Tippetts
January Book Group choice
and more.

What books got you through December?

Look out for my round up of 2012 where I shall list my winners and bloopers.


Blog Archive