Sunday, 9 September 2012

What I Brought Home

OH and I took a trip to Oxford this weekend to meet up with some bookish friends from RISI ReadItSwapIt.  We met on Saturday for coffee before lunching in a Wetherspoons.  We were spread over two tables and there was a lot of book giving/swapping and photography, we provided some entertainment for the clientèle!

On the way to the meet we popped in to The Last Bookshop and I bought:












At the meet I picked a book from the free for all book pile:












OH picked:












And in the book dip I got:













The RISI community is excellent for chat and all sorts of book and non-book information, they are a talented bunch.  This UK website (link above) is well worth a visit for swapping books.

Which titles came into your home this week?

Blog Archive