Thursday, 2 August 2012

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up and Look Ahead

Goodness!  August crept up a bit quick!  I was enjoying the last week of July and that gorgeous sunshine.  It put me in holiday mood and I quite forgot about this monthly post, how remiss of me!!

July Reads
The Last Empress - Anchee Min 5*
Someone Else's Fairytale - EM Tippett 3* (e-book)
Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger 3*
Angel Evolution - David Estes 3* (e-book)
The Clothes On Their Backs - Linda Grant 4*
Pikes Quest - KJ Bennett - Abandoned (e-book)
Under Gemini - Rosamund Pilcher 4*
Circles Interlocked - Victoria Adams - Abandoned (e-book)
The Night Watch - Sarah Waters 4* (Book group read)
The Great Firewall - Michael C Boxall 4* (e-book)
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay - Michael Chabon (Currently reading and to be reviewed)

Other Posts
What the Postman Brought

Look Ahead
This will be a slow month with visitors and holidays therefore I am not going to stick to a plan and just see what I manage to read and review.  A combination from my review schedule and my TBR.
Next up on the schedule is:
Hot Chocolate - Dawn Ireland (e-book) from a give-away

No interview posts this coming month.

Blog Archive