Sunday, 26 August 2012

Books New

I'm a bit late with this post, these books were obtained earlier in the month.  I was away last weekend without internet access except via my mobile on the road.  I bought these two paperbacks in that wonderful bargain bookshop on the hill in Bristol where every book costs £2.  I am supposed to be on a book buying ban but the temptation was just too much ;)

Books
Lucky - Alice Sebold











Pearl of China - Anchee Min











E-books
Of Folly and Fear - Tania Johansson
The Tide Breaker - Sonya Watson (Final edition)

I accepted these last two books for review as The Tide Breaker was already in my schedule and I had already reviewed for Ms Johansson.  However, I am still currently not accepting requests for review until I am near in ending completion of my schedule.  I cannot give timings and feel it is unfair to take more on at present.

What came in your mailbox this week?

Blog Archive