Friday, 1 June 2012

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up

This month has breezed past and I don't seem to have read much at all - not for me anyway.  If you read my previous post on this, you will see I am a little behind schedule.  May must have been a busy month!  Well, we had some gorgeous weather which would have been great for Bank Holiday, but the year they make it a week later, the weather turns back to being cooler and possibly wetter!!

Books Read In May
The Queen's Fool - Philippa Gregory 4*
All Fair In Vanity's War - Elizabeth Marx 3*(give-away from ShadowKisses)
The Savage Garden - Mark Mills 3* (Second May book group choice)

Other Posts

Interview with Author Jo Michaels
Interview with Vicky's Reviews
I won a couple of awards in May - Best Books Blog Award and Beautiful Blogger Award
What the Postman Brought, What Dropped in my Inbox and Hunting In Charity Shops which are my version of the IMM and Mailbox Monday themed posts.
I also posted a status update.

Look Ahead
I am currently reading Falstaff's Big Gamble - Hank Quense (review request)
Sister - Rosamund Lupton (June Book Group choice)
Sojourn In Silesia - Arthur Evans CBE (review request)
The White Queen - Philippa Gregory
Hope Road - John Barlow (for review)
and more...

Also In June
Guest Author Interview with Eugenia O'Neal
Guest Blogger Interview with The Little Reader Library
Weekly post on incoming books and anything relevant that fits in.



Blog Archive