Sunday, 6 May 2012

What The Postman Brought ...

I have decided to do my own thing with regard to posting my new arrivals.  I personally don't have a problem with any of the current memes out there.  I am a blogger who is less well known and therefore not involved in disagreements between folk on here, so I am returning to running my original posts on this subject.

Once again, a quiet week as far as books are concerned.  I have been under the weather this week and haven't had opportunity to go out and scour any book shops.  My family have had a rather big incoming this week but not book related - we have become the proud adoptive parents of Millie, a 5 month old Pugalier (cav x pug).  I have loaded one photo onto my personal Facebook page, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and Tumblr.  I will be putting some up on my photo blog in due course.

Books
How Not To Worry - Caroline Carr (BookMooch)
On Chesil Beach - Ian McEwan (library sale)

E-Books
Confessions of A Cake Addict - Emma Kaufman (Review Request)
Corpalism - Arun D Ellis (Review Request)

Happy reading whatever has arrived in your home this week!

Blog Archive