Saturday, 26 May 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award


I am honoured to have received this award from my RISI friend Jo at Jaffareadstoo.  You may remember she was a guest on my blog during the month of April (see here).

The rules are when you are nominated you write:

7 facts about yourself
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Link to 7 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
Let those bloggers know they have been nominated.

7 facts about Booketta:

1. I enjoy reading and reviewing books.
2. I love camping or (lately) caravanning in our little Eriba Puck
3. I like taking photos and quite enjoy developing my own film too.
4. I enjoy taking our new puppy, Millie, for walks.
5. I love the gentle lapping of the sea.
6. I love the beautiful coast of west Wales.
7. I enjoy listening to music.

I would like to pass this award on to the following 7 people:

Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea - My guest during May (here).
The Crazy Bookworm - One of my Facebook friends, a great blog :)
Susi at Book Lovers Inc - A previous guest in March.
Jesse at Books 4 Teens - Another guest who popped over here.
Calum at The Secret Writer - My first guest blogger.
Rhian at It's a Crime! (Or a mystery...) - A fabulous blog.
Laura at Scattered Figments - Another Facebook friend who is big in the blogosphere.



Blog Archive