Saturday, 3 March 2012

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up and Look Ahead

A little late with my round up of February's reads and reviews.  Here we are:

Read and Reviewed 
Covert Dreams - Michael Meyer 3* (Book Blast tour)
Starter For Ten - David Nicholls 4*
Terror On Trial - John Boyd 4* (e-book for review)
Angel's Flight - Michael Connelly 3*
Mini Collection - Hank Quense 3* (e-book for review)
Toast - Nigel Slater 3*
Jessamine - Eugenia O'Neal 4* (pre-publication ARC review to be posted at the end of March)

Other Posts
I interviewed both Michael Meyer author of Covert Dreams for his Book Blast tour in association with Fierce Virtual Book Tours and Natalie Hillier of Purple Jelly Bean Chair Reviews.
I hosted my first PreLoved give-away.
I participated in Book Blogger Hop for the first time in 2012 and Follow Friday for the first time ever.

Look Ahead in March
How To Lose A Husband And Gain A Wife - Bernadette Strachan (currently reading)
My reading schedule has changed a little as two of the books I was expecting to review (author requests) have not arrived yet.  Therefore I am further ahead and this is my anticipated list for this month.
Return To Mercya - Mark Ruckledge (author request and give-away win)
Croissants and Jam - Lynda Renham Cook (review request)
The Light Years - Elizabeth Jane Howard (Book Group choice)
and other reads.

Also in March
I am hosting a Book Swap in aid of Oxfam on International Women's Day, Thursday 8 March in my home.  I may host a PreLoved give-away after this event tbc.
I hope to interview one author and one blogger this month once I have received confirmation
Let's see what this month holds.

What do you have planned for March?






Blog Archive