Friday, 2 March 2012

Follow Friday

I am a little behind on my blog and realised I haven't participated in this event for 2-3 weeks.
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week's question is: What book would you like to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

Answer:  I have just finished an ARC titled Jessamine which is due for publication this coming summer.  I loved the story and would like to see that made into either a one-off TV show or a movie.  It is fiction but with historical and political events which did happen for real in the Caribbean.  Maybe Jamie Foxx in the role of Julian, I'm not sure who would play Grace.  Maybe, I would cast Alfre Woodard as Julian's grandmother.

Why not join in the fun?


Blog Archive