Friday, 3 February 2012

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

Sometime last year I took part in the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books.  It all went a bit quiet but has returned and I have signed up again.

Book Blogger Hop

New blogs I have found today are:

To answer the question about which genres I read, the answer is eclectic!


This year I have also decided to join Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read which also looks like it has had a new makeover.



As there are too many to follow in one day I am going to choose 10 and show them here:
Progress and Procrastination
***Singing and Reading in the Rain***

Such a newbie!  I just realised there is a question I have to answer, lol!

Well, I read a variety of books and no!  They don't all have kick-ass heroines.  I guess Hermione and Ginny  were pretty kick-ass in the Harry Potter series.

Happy Friday everyone!



Blog Archive