Sunday, 8 January 2012

Haul, Loot, Stash.....

I thought about signing up to the very popular IMM (In My Mailbox) meme in which many bloggers participate.  On reading the 'rules' which stated that the host ideally wanted to maintain the theme of YA reads, I decided not to participate as my incoming is a mixture of genres with no YA reads this week.  Also, I don't have incoming on a weekly basis as I am trying (emphasis on trying) to tackle my TBR.

Here is my haul, incoming, loot, stash, whatever you like to label it....

From the library:
The Distant Hours - Kate Morton (reviewed and rated 4*)
Afterwards - Rosamund Lupton
Pigeon English - Stephen Kelman (rejected and returned)
The Time of My Life - Cecelia Ahern
Jamrach's Menagerie - Carol Birch
The Lady of the Rivers - Philippa Gregory

Win from give-away on the blog Curiosity Killed The Bookworm:
It Chooses You - Miranda July


Win from give-away on LibraryThing:
Pinnacle Nucflush - Hector Corsi (e-book)


Freebies from iTunes 12 Days of Christmas give-away:
Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2012 (e-book)
The Redbreast - Jo Nesbo (e-book)


Free e-books:
Mini Collection - Hank Quense
Destination B: An Adventure In The Andes - Christopher David Petersen
I'm Not Crazy! - Christopher David Petersen

Quite a variety which I look forward to reading over the months ahead.

I hope you enjoy your new arrivals and happy reading!

Postscript:  I have now linked up with http://athomewithbooks.net/ for Mailbox Monday.

Blog Archive