Friday, 30 December 2011

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up and Look Ahead

It's that time to have a look at what I read and reviewed in December.  As you will see I didn't exactly stick to my plan!

December Reads
The Lady Elizabeth - Alison Weir 4*
Emma - Jane Austen 5*
Paradox: Progeny of Innocence (Book 2) - Patti Roberts 4*
A Woman of Substance - Barbara Taylor Bradford 4*
When God Was a Rabbit - Sarah Winman 3* (Book Group Read)
Chime - Franny Billingsley 3*
West End Girls - Jenny Colgan 2*
The Duchess - Amanda Foreman ( To be reviewed)

Plans for January 2012
If you read my Look Aheads, you will know I rarely stick to my plan.  I cannot see 2012 being any better, I like choice too much!  This is a rough guide allowing some deviation.

The Distant Hours - Kate Morton
The Time of My Life - Cecelia Ahern
The Radleys - Matt Haig
Afterwards - Posamund Lupton
Jamrach's Menagerie - Carol Birch
Pigeon English - Stephen Kelman

Also planned on the blog:

New Year Give-Away 
A Guest Blogger Interview
A Guest Author Interview

Wishing You All A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!


Blog Archive