Thursday, 1 December 2011

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up and Look ahead

It's that time again to have a look at what I have read and reviewed in November and what I am likely to read in December.

November Reads and Reviews
Paradox:  The Angels Are Here (Book One) - Patti Roberts 3*
Daphne - Justine Picardie 3*
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - JK Rowling 5*
Sea Lavender - Chika Onyenezi 3*
The Leopard - Jo Nesbo 5*
Ruptured - Tarek Refaat 3*
Malice - Danielle Steel 4*

I was honoured to have Australian author of the Paradox series, Patti Roberts as a guest on my blog in November.

December Look Ahead
The Lady Elizabeth - Alison Weir (currently reading)
Book Group choice for December
Emma - Jane Austen
My Antonia - Willa Cather
The Wonder - Diana Evans
blueeyedboy -Joanne Harris
The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella

There won't be any guest interviews this month on my blog.  I will resume these again in the New year.

Happy Advent everyone!

Blog Archive