Thursday, 29 December 2011

2011 Review: Sizzlers and Bloopers

The year is not quite over but I thought now was a good opportunity to post my 2011 Reading Round -Up.  I have read too many over the year to list in full, so I thought I would mention the books that were winners for me and those that failed to grab my interest.

Here goes:

Booketta's 2011 5* Sizzlers
1984 - George Orwell
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - Paul Torday
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
The Swan Thieves - Elizabeth Kostova
Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese
Human Traces - Sebastian Faulks
Wired - Douglas E. Richards
Understanding Exposure - Bryan Peterson (Non-Fiction)
Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
The Leopard - Jo Nesbo
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - JK Rowling
Emma - Jane Austen

Booketta's 2011 1* Bloopers
Poppy Shakespeare - Clare Allan
Getting Rid of Matthew - Jane Fallon
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle - Monique Roffey
How To Be a Woman - Caitlin Moran

Other posts in 2011 included:
What the Postman Brought
What Dropped In My Inbox
Monthly Round Up and Look ahead
I participated in Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books
100 Follower Give-away and Patti Robert's Give-away
Guest Blogger Interview with The Secret Writer
Guest Author Interviews with Mandi Tucker Slack and Patti Roberts

Blog Archive