Wednesday, 2 November 2011

It's A Wrap - Monthly Round Up and Look ahead

October Round Up


Jinn Nation - Caroline Barnard-Smith 2.5*
The Long Song - Andrea Levy 2*
Narrow Dog to Carcassonne - Terry Darlington 2*
My Last Duchess - Daisy Goodwin 4*
Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult 5*
Aleph - Paul Coelho 3*
Freedom - Jonathan Franzen 3*
Paradox: The Angels Are Here (Book 1) - Patti Roberts (to be reviewed)

For the first time on this blog I posted an Author Interview with Mandi Tucker Slack


November Look Ahead


Daphne - Justine Picardie (book group read)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - JK Rowling
The White Hotel - DM Thomas
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
From my TBR
I haven't any real planned reading this month.

I am hoping to post an interview with a fellow Blogger and another Author Interview.

Happy Reading Folks!

Blog Archive