Sunday, 2 October 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award - A Big Thank You


Yesterday I received this lovely award from Lindsay at The Littlereader Library.  Thank you very much for thinking of me.

The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Send the award to 15 bloggers and tell them about the award you have given them!

7 Things About Booketta:
1.  I co-run a local bookgroup.
2.  I spent a year training as a ballet dancer in Denmark.
3.  I am a very keen amateur photographer.
4.  I am vegetarian.
5.  I was born in London.
6.  I am the proud owner of an Eriba Puck.
7.  I have a half-share in a Helios Tandem.


Here are the 15 Blogs I would like to pass the award to:



Please accept my apologies if this award has been passed to anyone whose blog is an award free zone.

 A big thank you for following my blog and reading my posts.  
Your comments are greatly appreciated.  I love being a part of the book blogging community and I look forward to 'meeting' many more of you along the way.

Blog Archive