Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Review - The Alias by Mandi Slack

Synopsis - After a long and difficult divorce, Jacey thinks the worst is over. Little does she know she'll soon be forced to go undercover to protect her family, and in the process, she'll risk losing her identity, her future, and her heart.(Taken from Goodreads)


Review - I really enjoyed this book.  Well written, fast pace, great characters and a good plot.  I liked the way the author tackled the subject of domestic violence and abuse.  Jacey and Blaze's characters grew and developed well.


This book carries a strong Christian message but this was not rammed down the reader's throat.  The way this was introduced into the story made sense and the outcome was natural.  I could not put the book down as I couldn't wait for the next chapter to find out what would develop.  If this was a first book, it was an excellent start and I can't wait for more.  4*

Blog Archive