Saturday, 11 June 2011

What Dropped in My Inbox

What dropped in my inbox, what the postman brought, library loot are my versions of the 'In My Mailbox (IMM)' meme which is very popular amongst fellow book bloggers and similar to 'Incoming' posted by pwb at Curiosity Killed The Bookworm.  

I have not joined up for any memes yet as I feel I cannot commit to posts on set days.  Although I am now well on recovery road I am getting used to my new found freedom, I don't want to be spending too much time at the PC.  There is so much else to do!

This post is about What Dropped in My Inbox and on return from our week in windy West Wales I found I had won an e-book for LibraryThing Early Reviewers:
Look at Flower - Robert Dunn 

Yesterday, whilst updating my profile on LibraryThing I noticed the member giveaways and decided to enter.  This morning when I opened my inbox I found I had won two of these giveaways, both e-books:
Crossroads Road - Robert Dunn
Daphne and the Siver Ash - Joss Llewellyn

These will all be up for review later on.

My poor TBR has no chance of a look in much this month as I still have this month's book group and book circle reads alongside these three e-books.  No library books for me!!

Human Traces - Sebastian Faulks is next up for review.

Blog Archive