Monday, 2 May 2011

May Reading - My First Attempt at Planning

Well, this is a first.  Apart from Reading Group and Book Circle reads, I don't plan.  Sometimes I return from the library with arms full or I just randomly pick from my TBR shelves.  This month I have made a list - the question is, will I stick to it?  We'll just have to see!

1.  I am currently reading The Lacuna - Barbara Kingsolver which I hope to finish in the next day or two, and will be up for first review.
2.  Me Cheeta - James Lever, a biography and library book.
3.  In A Strange Room - Damon Galgut, library book
4.  The Winter Ghosts - Kate Mosse, library book
5.  The Silent State - Heather Brooke, library book
6.  Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese, library book
7.  The Loop - Nicholas Evans, Reading Group
8.  Book circle read
9.  The Ghost - Robert Harris, TBR
10.  Freakonomics - Steven D Levitt & Stephen J Dubner, TBR

This next list is the fallback, if I get through the above at the rate of April's reading.

11.  Michael Tolliver Lives - Armistead Maupin, TBR
12.  Sally - Freya North, TBR
13.  Knots and Crosses - Ian Rankin, TBR
14.  How to Lose a Husband and Gain a Life - Bernadette Strachan, TBR
15.  Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger, TBR
16.  He's Just Not That Into You - Greg Behrendt, TBR

I may not necessarily follow the order as I have to read book group by 19th May.

Happy Reading All!

Blog Archive