Well, this is a first. Apart from Reading Group and Book Circle reads, I don't plan. Sometimes I return from the library with arms full or I just randomly pick from my TBR shelves. This month I have made a list - the question is, will I stick to it? We'll just have to see!
1. I am currently reading The Lacuna - Barbara Kingsolver which I hope to finish in the next day or two, and will be up for first review.
2. Me Cheeta - James Lever, a biography and library book.
3. In A Strange Room - Damon Galgut, library book
4. The Winter Ghosts - Kate Mosse, library book
5. The Silent State - Heather Brooke, library book
6. Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese, library book
7. The Loop - Nicholas Evans, Reading Group
8. Book circle read
9. The Ghost - Robert Harris, TBR
10. Freakonomics - Steven D Levitt & Stephen J Dubner, TBR
This next list is the fallback, if I get through the above at the rate of April's reading.
11. Michael Tolliver Lives - Armistead Maupin, TBR
12. Sally - Freya North, TBR
13. Knots and Crosses - Ian Rankin, TBR
14. How to Lose a Husband and Gain a Life - Bernadette Strachan, TBR
15. Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger, TBR
16. He's Just Not That Into You - Greg Behrendt, TBR
I may not necessarily follow the order as I have to read book group by 19th May.
Happy Reading All!