Thursday, 7 April 2011

What the Postman Delivered.....

Sorry!  You will need to lie down to view this.

Yesterday the delivery man brought my new Ipad 2 which I could not wait to play with.  After visiting my friend and getting some of the important stuff done, I finally settled down and got it working.  Of course OH got his hands on it and downloaded Angry Birds.  Girlie got in on the act and started to play with the camera.  I have plenty of time to have fun with it so I don't mind sharing ... a little!

Today, the postman brought two books.  The first I opened was a swap from (http://www.readitswapit.co.uk):
Mates, Dates and Sole Survivors by Cathy Hopkins for the girlie.
The second parcel was Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry which I won in a competition on Wondrous Reads blog (http://www.wondrousreads.com).

Music of the day: Jose Gonzales - In Our Nature, Scissor Sisters - Nightwork and Elbow - Leaders of the Free World.

Now it's time for lunch and then helping OH in the garden on this glorious day.

Blog Archive