Monday, 4 April 2011

What the Postman Brought...... Monday

The first item to arrive by UK delivery this morning was my IPAD smart cover in pink.  Very pretty and girly, I can't wait to get the actual IPAD to go with it!

The second package by our usual Postie was a bookmooch (http://bookmooch.com) from Germany:
It could be Worse, You Could be Me by Ariel Leve.

I had a parcel arrive last week but until yesterday I did not know it was intended for me.  Two CD's:
Bellowhead - Hedonism and Scissor Sisters - Night Work
both from my middle child (young man of 23 years) who has come home today for a few days.  I listened to Hedonism this morning whilst ironing and it is very good. 

Musically, other listens today have been:
Mogwai - Hardcore Will Never Die and Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Blog Archive