Thursday, 21 April 2011

Library Loot

Mother and daughter trotted off to the library with our returns and our rucksacks on our backs.  I had checked the library online catalogue and took my list of books with me.  I had put our returns through the self service machine, collected my daughter's reserved book from the counter, chatted to the librarian and picked my reads from the stacks.  I then sat and waited ten minutes for my daughter to finish choosing her selection.  We checked the books out and filled (literally) our rucksacks.

My Loot:
Friends, Lovers and Other Indiscretions  - Fiona Neill
Memories of My Melancholy Whores - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Silent State - Heather Brooke
Solar - Ian McEwan
Me Cheeta! - James Lever
The Winter Ghosts - Kate Mosse
So Much For That - Lionel Shriver

Teen Loot:

Airhead:Being Nikki - Meg Cabot
Skeleton Key - Anthony Horowitz
My So-Called Haunting - Tamsyn Murray
Dark Secrets 3 - Elizabeth Chandler
Gimme A Call - Sarah Mlynowski
Angel - LA Weatherly
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove - Lauren Kate
By Midnight - Nia James
Spells & Sleeping Bags - Sarah Mlynowski
The Haunted - Jessica Verday
 
This maybe the last post before Easter.  Here's wishing you all a Happy Easter!


Blog Archive