Thursday, 24 March 2011

Library Loot


Here is a picture of my library loot.  I had ordered my book group choice for this month 'The Magicians - Lev Grossman' which arrived at my local branch yesterday.  Ironically my swap (http://www.readitswapit.co.uk) was accepted on the same day but no problem, my friend can borrow the library copy.  As I had to collect the book I thought I would start to make a dent in my wishlist so I came home with 4 more books.

Sweetness in The Belly - Camilla Gibb
The Selfish Capitalist: Origins of Affluenza - Oliver James
The Believers - Zoe Heller. and
The Temple Goers - Aatish Taseer

This will of course put my TBR pile on hold for a week or two.  I have just started reading Bleak House by Charles Dickens but I think I will do something I very rarely do, which is have more than one book on the go.  That's the only way to get through these books in 3 weeks!!

I shall now make the most of the rest of the afternoon and take a book and a cup of tea and sit in the garden.

Blog Archive